Motorized Trail Use Permit

By policy, the agency posts second-party proposals for using long-distance trails (formerly known as rail lines) for a variety of motorized uses, but typically for agricultural uses for periods of five years. To review current permit files online, select from the documents listed.

To comment on current permits on file, please contact the State Parks Real Estate Program by emailing the program or call (360) 902-8656. Comments will be accepted for two weeks from the date of posting, which is noted by the date on the file.