Fields Spring State Park Cabins
Fields Spring State Park is a 792-acre, forested park open year round. Located in the Blue Mountains of Southeastern Washington, Fields Spring has several miles of hiking, biking and running trails. Winter activities include groomed cross-country ski trails, a tubing hill and snowshoeing. Fields Spring has a diversity of wildflowers, native trees and plants, wildlife and birds. It is located near popular hunting and fishing areas in Washington, Oregon and Idaho.
The Tamarack Cabin is located near the Wohelo Lodge. It has a queen bed and two singles (bunk bed) and is heated. It also has the extra conveniences of a full bathroom with shower, mini fridge, microwave and coffee pot.
Check-in time is 4 p.m., check-out time is 11 a.m.
The cabin can accommodate up to four guests.
To make a reservation at this park, visit the reservation website.
- Bed linens are not provided. Campers must bring their own linens and blankets.
- Cooking is not allowed in platform tents, wall tents, teepees, lookouts or yurts. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet-friendly overnight accommodations for an additional fee.
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to cabins, platform tents, teepees, vacation houses, yurts or other roofed overnight accommodations.
Reservations & cancellations
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688. Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and non-refundable reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the rental facility until 1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
Cancellations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.