Pacific Beach State Park
Pacific Beach State Park is a 10-acre camping park located on the Washington Coast of the Pacific Ocean. The park's sandy beach and breezy climate are perfect for kite flying and sand castle building. Visitors also enjoy beach exploring, bird watching and storm watching.
Pacific Beach yurts
The yurts at Pacific Beach are within walking distance of the beach. Each yurt is 16 feet in diameter by 10 feet high and is furnished with bunk beds that sleep three, a full-size futon, small end table, overhead light, electrical outlet and heater. Outside there is a picnic table and a covered entry way that is accessible to people with disabilities. Bathrooms accessible to those with disabilities and token operated showers are nearby. All yurts are heated, but visitors should take along blankets and warm clothing as evenings can be cool. An adjacent RV pad with 30-amp electrical service/water may be rented at the park for an additional fee upon check in.
Check-in time is 4 p.m., check-out time is 11 a.m.
Each yurt can accommodate up to five guests.
To make a reservation at this park, visit the reservation website.
- Bed linens are not provided. Campers must bring their own linens and blankets.
- Cooking is not allowed in platform tents, wall tents, teepees, lookouts or yurts. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet-friendly overnight accommodations for an additional fee.
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to cabins, platform tents, teepees, vacation houses, yurts or other roofed overnight accommodations.
Reservations & cancellations
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688. Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and non-refundable reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the rental facility until 1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
Cancellations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
Other overnight accommodations
Check out other overnight accommodations available at Washington state parks.