Grayland Beach State Park
Grayland Beach State Park is a 412-acre, year-round, marine camping park with 7,449 feet of spectacular ocean frontage in Southwest Washington. The park is popular for bird watching, kite flyers, beach walking and more. Visitors can enjoy the many activities a day at the beach offers, then retreat to a comfortable and unique yurt for the evening.
Grayland Beach yurts
Each yurt is 16 feet in diameter by 10 feet high and furnished with bunk beds that sleep three, a queen-size futon, interior light, small end table and heater. Outside is a picnic table, fire grill, electric outlet and a deck. Some yurts are accessible to people with disabilities. Bathrooms and showers are nearby. All yurts are heated, but visitors should take along blankets and warm clothing as evenings can be cool. Pets are not allowed in yurts number 25, 80, 119 and 120. Pets are allowed in other yurts with a $15 (plus tax) pet fee per night. For yurts located in the right and left beach loops, a nearby concrete RV pad with utility hookup is available for an additional fee at the park.
Check-in time is 2:30 p.m., check-out time is 11 a.m.
Each yurt can accommodate up to five guests.
- Peak Season (all nights) - $89 plus tax per night
- Shoulder/winter season weeknights - $69 plus tax per night
- Shoulder/winter season weekends - $79 plus tax per night
To make a reservation at this park, visit the reservation website.
- Bed linens are not provided. Campers must bring their own linens and blankets.
- Cooking is not allowed in platform tents, wall tents, teepees, lookouts or yurts. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet-friendly overnight accommodations for an additional fee.
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to cabins, platform tents, teepees, vacation houses, yurts or other roofed overnight accommodations.
Reservations & cancellations
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688. Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and non-refundable reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the rental facility until 1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
Cancellations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
Other overnight accommodations
Check out other overnight accommodations available at Washington state parks.