Pearrygin Lake State Park
Pearrygin Lake State Park is a 743-acre camping park in the Methow Valley in north central Washington. The park features expansive green lawns leading to 11,000 feet of waterfront on Pearrygin Lake. The lake offers swimming, fishing and boating. Mature willow and ash trees provide shade on hot summer days.
Pearrygin Lake cabins The cabins at Pearrygin Lake have the added convenience of kitchenettes. Each cabin has a picnic table, air conditioner, electric heat, lights and bathroom with sink and toilet. Showers are nearby in the park. Each cabin is 16-by-16-feet in size and is furnished with a full-size bed, twin-size trundle bed, and small table with four chairs. The kitchen has a microwave, coffee pot, two-burner cook top, sink and under-counter refrigerator. Outside is a fire pit and a deck.
Tents are not allowed on cabin lawns.
Check-in time is 2:30 p.m., check-out time is 11 a.m.
The cabins can accommodate up to four guests per cabin.
- Peak Season - $79 plus tax per night
- Shoulder Season - $69 plus tax per night
To make a reservation at this park, visit the reservation website. The cabins are available the end of April through the end of October.
- Bed linens are not provided. Campers must bring their own linens and blankets.
- Cooking is not allowed in platform tents, wall tents, teepees, lookouts or yurts. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet-friendly overnight accommodations for an additional fee.
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to cabins, platform tents, teepees, vacation houses, yurts or other roofed overnight accommodations.
Reservations & cancellations
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688. Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and non-refundable reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the rental facility until 1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
Cancellations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.