Scenic Beach - Emel House
Vintage 1911 home with quaint country atmosphere. Beautiful setting with garden, expansive lawn, lush landscape, charming gazebo, and spectacular view of Hood Canal. Romantic setting for weddings and receptions, also excellent for retreats and company picnics. Amplified music only permitted during the actual ceremony.
The house can accommodate up to 40 guests, and a combined interior and exterior capacity of up to 75 guests. House and grounds rental time is from 9 a.m. to one hour before dusk.
- Reservation dates are April 1 – Oct 31. Bookings can be made nine months in advance.
- Opens at 9 a.m. until one hour prior to dusk. Contact the park office 360-830-5076 for posted dusk times.
- Kitchen with refrigerator, stove and microwave
- Two eight-foot-long tables in dining room
- Two dressing rooms and bathroom upstairs
- Bottom floor is ADA accessible with restroom
- Outdoor gazebo, arbor and country gardens
- There are 100 folding chairs included for use
- Several picnic tables close to house
- Check in at Welcome Center upon arrival
- You may decorate and set up starting at 9 am
- Reservation party is responsible for clean-up and departure no later than 1 hour prior to dusk
- All furniture must be moved to original locations prior to departure and folding chairs returned
- Alcohol is allowed in facility area, not in general day-use area or beach; kegs are not allowed
- Activities must not damage park resources, leave rubbish, decorations or items that may be hazardous to wildlife (examples: confetti, rice, sidewalk chalk, silly string etc.)
- For catering questions, please contact park
- All vehicles require a Discover Pass, Day-Use pass or have a WA State Disability placard
- If welcome center is closed you can purchase passes at the Parkeon located in the day-use area
- Professional photography and the use of drones require a permit in all Washington State Parks. For additional information Photography Permits
Scenic Beach State Park is located in Seabeck, WA
|April 1 through October 31||Monday - Thursday||$507 plus tax / day|
|Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Holidays||$1,014 plus tax / day|
To make reservation call (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688. Reservations are accepted up to nine months in advance for arrival dates between April 1 - October 31. A non-refundable reservation fee applies. For additional questions you can contact the park office at (360) 830-5079.