Retreat centers

Our Retreat Centers remain closed and reservations are not accepted at this time, unless otherwise noted below.  We will update this site with more information about the reopening plan when it becomes available.  

Facilities currently open and accepting reservations:

  • WoHeLo Retreat Center located at Fields Spring State Park.  Guests are encouraged to comply with Washington Ready guidelines. 

State Park’s retreat centers were established as youth camps in the 1950s for student outdoor educational activities. We now offer these lodges with clustered cabins and other rustic facilities to various groups looking for accommodations with outdoor recreation. Youth groups, schools, families, business and many other groups find these accommodations in a natural environment a great way to gather.


Facilities vary in size and layout, and typically include:

  • One or more meeting rooms
  • Kitchen with equipment for preparing and serving meals
  • Overnight lodging
  • Exclusive use
  • Restrooms and showers
  • Modest rental rates
  • Access to outdoor recreational activities


Reservations may be requested one year in advance of arrival date. Groups may view availability online. State Parks program staff coordinate all reservations. 

Request a reservation by calling (360) 902-8600 or emailing. Priority is given to phone requests.

Environmental Learning Centers Map
  1. Facilities
  2. Rules & Information
  3. Rates & Fees
  4. FAQ