You will pay lower fees online than by calling the Reservation Center. Prior to making an online reservation, review the list below for reservations that can only be made by calling the Reservation Center.
Call the Reservation Center at 888-CAMPOUT (888-226-7688) or the Washington Telecommunications Relay Service at 711 or 800-833-6384. Agents are available to make reservations between 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. daily, except Christmas and New Year's Day. Hours are shortened on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
To make one of the following types of reservations, you must call the Reservation Center:
- Split reservations: if one campsite is not available for the entire time you wish to camp, you may reserve a second campsite to complete your stay. You can make a reservation for a maximum of two campsites, and pay only one reservation fee as long as both sites are reserved during the same call.
- Multiple-site reservations with three or more sites: these are individual campsites which must be reserved together because they afford little privacy or are so close together that they are more suitable for families or friends wanting to camp together. If you change or cancel a multiple-site reservation, you must change or cancel all of the reservations. Double sites (multiple sites including two sites) can be reserved online.
- Making reservations for friends? If you need to reserve several sites for the same dates, advise the agent at the beginning of the call so the sites can be locked to ensure they remain available during your call.
Be Prepared Before Making a Reservation
Have the following ready before going online to make a reservation or calling the Reservation Center:
- Credit card number
- Park and campsite preferences (have alternative choices ready)
- Arrival and departure dates
- Specific customer information for each site you wish to reserve - camper's name, address, phone number, email address, and tent / RV equipment type
Maximum Window for Making Reservations
- Reservations can be made up to nine months prior to your arrival date.
- The conference center and vacation houses at Fort Worden State Park have a different maximum window for making reservations. Please call call (360) 344-4431 to reserve.
- Retreat Center reservations can be made up to one year in advance. Please call (360) 902-8600 to reserve.
Minimum Window for Making Reservations
- You can make reservations for campsites, group camps, shelters, and rustic accommodations (e.g. cabins, yurts, platform tents) up to 8 p.m. on the day prior to arrival.
- You can reserve vacation houses at least three days in advance of arrival date except the vacation houses at Fort Columbia and Cape Disappointment which require seven days in advance of arrival date.
- Vacation houses require a minimum two-night reservation year-round.
- Roofed accommodations (cabins, yurts, platform tents, etc) require a minimum two-night reservation from April 1 to October 15.
- Single night reservations for rustic accommodations (cabins, yurts, platform tents, etc) are allowed two weeks or less prior to arrival date.
Washington State Parks offers campsites, rustic accommodations, and vacation houses that meet the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) standards.
ADA Only sites are also available. To find sites that meet this requirement, visit the online reservation system and include "ADA Only" under "More Search Preferences." We restrict ADA only campsites for use only by persons with disabilities. If you reserve an ADA only site, you must provide proof of eligibility when you check in at the park. Proof of eligibility may include an ADA placard, license plate with disability symbol, or a Washington State Parks Disability Pass and valid Washington picture ID. The disability permit holder must occupy the site the entire length of the reservation.
If you have special requirements, please call the park in advance of your arrival to find out if we can accommodate your request.