Reservation changes without a reduction in nights
Reservations may be changed online by logging into your account and selecting the reservation / booking you want to change or by calling the Reservation Center at (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688 or the Washington Telecommunications Relay Service at 711 or (800) 833-6384.
You cannot change a reservation more than 8 months in advance of arrival date.
In order to allow for maximum use of state park facilities, change fees are set to encourage the public to make any reservation changes, especially those that reduce the number of nights reserved, as soon as possible so that others may reserve and use the unoccupied sites.
Any change may be made within the same park as your reservation (subject to availability and payment of any adjustment in site fees) until 8 p.m. on the day before your arrival date. Arrival and departure dates can be changed as late as 10 p.m. on arrival date. Make changes online or by calling the Reservation Center. Fees will apply to all changes, except when extending reservation dates.
Reservations can only be changed within the same park.
Changes upon arrival
You can make reservation changes at the park on your actual arrival day when you check in at the park. If you are unable to register on your scheduled arrival day, please notify the park. You may change your scheduled arrival day by contacting the park, but you still pay for one night's stay.
Changing from one type of facility to another
Due to differences in types of facilities, a reservation cannot be changed between the following categories:
- Cabins, yurts, or other rustic shelters
- Group campsites
- Group day-use facilities
- Vacation houses
Changes to individual reservations
For reservations for individual campsites, cabins, yurts, platform tents, vacation houses, or Adirondack shelters:
- Extend only your stay in the original site reserved with no change fee.
- If you change your reservation without any reduction in nights, the change fee is $8 online or $10 by calling the Reservation Center.
- If you need to reduce the number of nights of your reservation, please refer to the cancellation page.
Changes for multiple-site reservations
- If you change one reservation within a multiple-site reservation, you must change all related reservations (for example, reduce all reservations by one night). Any change to these reservations will result in the fees in effect at the time of the change to be applied to the whole booking.
- If you extend only your stay in the original sites reserved, then there is no change fee.
- If you change your reservations without any reduction in nights, the change fee is $8 online or $10 by calling the Reservation Center per reservation.
- If you need to reduce the number of nights of your reservations, please refer to the cancellation page.
Changes for group camp or group day-use facility
- If you change your reservation 29 or more days prior to your scheduled arrival date, the change fee is $10 by calling the Reservation Center.
- If you change the arrival date 28 or fewer days prior to arrival, you will be charged a fee of one night's stay or use of the facility for one day.
- Last-minute reservations: if you change a reservation that was made 28 or fewer days prior to arrival, you will be charged a fee of one night's stay or use of the facility for one day.