Washington State Parks offers passes that reduce or waive camping, moorage, watercraft launch fees and day use for limited income senior citizens, disabled veterans, foster parents and people with disabilities. Qualified individuals may apply for more than one type of pass, although only one pass may be used at a time. These passes are valid only at Washington state parks.
Please Note: Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to yurts, cabins, vacation houses, roofed accommodations, retreat centers, picnic shelters or group camps. Pass discounts also do not apply to the extra vehicle fee. The extra vehicle fee is not part of the camping fee and must be paid when checking in at the park.
Free to individuals with a qualifying service-connected disability provides free, year-round camping or moorage, watercraft launching, trailer dump and day-use entry at Washington State Parks
Free to qualifying Washington residents with a disability. pass provides year-round discounts on camping or moorage and free watercraft launching, trailer dump and day-use entry at Washington State Parks.
This pass offers families who provide out-of-home care as foster parents, caregivers, or kinship families who camp with the minor children in their care, free camping and day-use entry in Washington State Parks
This $75 annual pass offers free camping or moorage from Oct. 1 to March 31, and Sunday through Thursday in April.
Free to qualifying seniors, this pass is good for discounts on camping or moorage, watercraft launching, trailer dump and day-use entry fees.
Washington State parks Discount Pass Rules and expectations
Pass holder expectations:
- Do not alter or make copies of your pass. Never share your pass or pass number with others.
- Pass holders will be charged $15 to replace lost, stolen, or damaged passes.
- The pass does not provide discounts on annual permits, reservation fees, extra vehicle fees, roofed shelters, group camps or other services, except as noted.
- The pass cannot be used with any other pass or discount.
- The pass holder must cancel reservations if unable to use them.
- The pass holder must be camping and present at the site to receive a discount.
- The pass is only valid for the person it is issued to. The pass must be valid and physically with you during your visit. Be prepared to provide photo ID.
- All camping discounts and associated benefits are limited to the site the pass holder is camping in. Discounts and fee reductions are limited to 1 campsite or moorage site per night.
- Do not make duplicate or multiple reservations for the same night. Including double sites.
- Camping is limited to 10 consecutive nights at any single park from April 1 through Sept. 30, and 20 consecutive nights the rest of the year.
- Moorage is limited to three consecutive nights at any single park.
- Pass holders are expected to treat park staff with respect, always follow park rules and staff guidance.
Violations of these rules, or any other park rules, may result in pass benefit suspension or revocation. Must surrender pass upon request.