Legacy Pavilion - Lake Sylvia State Park
Lake Sylvia Legacy Pavilion
Sweeping views, rustic beauty and modern conveniences are the hallmarks of Lake Sylvia’s new day-use facility, Legacy Pavilion. Built with help of the dedicated members of the Friends of Schafer and Lake Sylvia (FOSLS) Friends Group, the pavilion is the perfect reflection of Lake Sylvia State Park’s classic Northwestern charm.
Three glass walls of the fully-enclosed pavilion provide you and your guests with panoramic views of Lake Sylvia and the surrounding forest These walls also can be opened by staff on request for an open-air feel. Enjoy a fire in the stately stone fireplace while relaxing at one of the sturdy picnic tables or benches. Or explore this popular park’s many amenities like fishing, swimming or hiking the trails through the Montesano-area forest. The pavilion is open for reservations year-round and is a perfect fit for a smaller wedding, family gathering or company retreat.
Maximum occupancy is 60 people. Parking is limited and shared with other day-use visitors so ride sharing is recommended. A Discover Pass is required to park.
The Lake Sylvia Pavilion is available for reservation from 9 a.m. – dusk year-round.
Lake Sylvia State Park is located near Montesano.
- Three glass walls that can be completely opened by staff at visitor request
- Large stone fireplace
- Three picnic tables and six benches seating up to 12 visitors
- 12 electrical outlets (seven outside and five inside)
- Hot/cold water sink on outside
- Facility is ADA accessible
- ADA accessible restroom nearby
- Indoor/outdoor lighting
- The facility is NOT heated though the fireplace does provide some heat.
- Visitors must provide clean firewood. Rubbish or treated woods may not be burned.
- Use of fireplace may be restricted depending on burn ban status
- Visitors are responsible for their own tables/chairs beyond what is provided
- Amplified music is NOT permitted. Public address systems may be used with prior approval from park staff. For further information please contact the park directly at 360-249-3621
- Set up/take down
- May 15 – Sept. 15
- Weekends: $450 plus tax per day
- Weekdays: $200 plus tax per day
- Sept. 16 – May 14
- Weekends: $350 plus tax per day
- Weekdays: $150 plus tax per day
Reservations are accepted up to nine months in advance. Full payment is due at time of reservation to secure date. Reservations can be made online or by calling 1-888-CAMP-OUT (1-888-226-7688) between 7 a.m. - 8 p.m., 7 days a week. A non-refundable reservation fee applies. All fees and reservation policies subject to change without notice. For additional questions, you may contact the park by e-mail at or call 360-249-3621.