Potholes State Park
Potholes State Park is a 640-acre camping park with 6,000 feet of freshwater shoreline on Potholes Reservoir, also known as O'Sullivan Reservoir. Potholes Reservoir is often confused with the Pothole Lakes themselves, which are a 30 to 45 minute drive from the park. The terrain is desert with freshwater marshes.
Potholes State Park cabins
Cabins at Potholes State Park have a heating/air-conditioning wall unit and a ceiling fan with lights, a 120V AC outlet and a fire pit and picnic table. Pets are allowed in cabin 62 with a $15 (plus tax) pet fee per night.
Check-in time is 2:30 p.m., check-out time is 11 a.m.
- Cabins C85 and C86 can accommodate up to six people per cabin.
- Cabins C62, C110, and C111 can accommodate up to four people per cabin.
Cabins C85 & C86
- Peak season weeknights - $69 plus tax per night
- Peak season weekends & holidays - $79 plus tax per night
- Shoulder season weeknights - $64 plus tax per night
- Shoulder season weekends & holidays - $74 plus tax per night
- Winter season (all nights) - $55 plus tax per night
Cabin C62, C110, & C111
- Peak season weeknights - $59 plus tax per night
- Peak season weekends & holidays - $69 plus tax per night
- Shoulder season weeknights - $54 plus tax per night
- Shoulder season weekends & holidays - $64 plus tax per night
- Winter season (all nights) - $45 plus tax per night
To make a reservation at this park, visit the reservation website. The cabins are available March 1 - Nov. 29 each year.
- Bed linens are not provided. Campers must bring their own linens and blankets.
- Cooking is not allowed in platform tents, wall tents, teepees, lookouts or yurts. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet-friendly overnight accommodations for an additional fee.
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to cabins, platform tents, teepees, vacation houses, yurts or other roofed overnight accommodations.
Reservations & cancellations
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688. Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and non-refundable reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the rental facility until 1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
Cancellations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
Other overnight accommodations
Check out other overnight accommodations available at Washington state parks.