Bay View State Park
Bay View cabins
Bay View State Park is a 25-acre camping park with 1,285 feet of saltwater shoreline on Padilla Bay near the City of Anacortes. More than 11,000-acres of Padilla Bay has been designated as a National Estuarine Sanctuary. Breazeale Padilla Bay Interpretive Center is located a half mile north of the park.
Cabins at Bay View are nestled among Douglas-fir trees with views of Padilla Bay and the San Juan Islands. Bay View cabins are within walking distance to the park's beach area and Padilla Bay. Each cabin is furnished with one double bed (sleeps two) and two single bunks (each sleeps two). Cabin five is 14-by-16-feet in size and has a restroom with sink, shower, and toilet. Cabin six is 14-by-16-feet in size and has a restroom with sink and toilet. Cabins 1-4 are 12-by-12-feet in size, with restrooms nearby in the park. Outside is a fire ring and an upright pedestal grill. Pets are allowed in cabins 1-4 with a $15 (plus tax) pet fee per night.
Check-in time is 2:30 p.m., check-out time is 11 a.m.
Each cabin can accommodate up to four people.
- Peak season (all nights) - $69 plus tax per night
- Shoulder season (all nights) - $59 plus tax per night
- Winter season (all nights) - $45 plus tax per night
- Peak season (all nights) - $79 plus tax per night
- Shoulder season (all nights) - $69 plus tax per night
- Winter season (all nights) - $55 plus tax per night
To make a reservation at this park, visit the reservation website.
- Bed linens are not provided. Campers must bring their own linens and blankets.
- Cooking is not allowed in platform tents, wall tents, teepees, lookouts or yurts. Cooking is allowed only in cabins with kitchenettes.
- Pets are only permitted in designated pet-friendly overnight accommodations for an additional fee.
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
- Washington State Parks pass discounts do not apply to cabins, platform tents, teepees, vacation houses, yurts or other roofed overnight accommodations.
Reservations & cancellations
Unless otherwise noted above, reservations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688. Reservations may be made nine months in advance of the arrival date. The rental fee and non-refundable reservation fee must be paid in full at the time a reservation is made. This holds the rental facility until 1 p.m. on the day after the first reserved night.
Cancellations may be made online or by calling (888) CAMPOUT or (888) 226-7688.
Other overnight accommodations
Check out other overnight accommodations available at Washington state parks.